Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Monster House....

I think we have bought a house......???????? stay tuned, havent sold ours yet tho, so will be VERY much in debt ;(... its a bit of a monstrosity, but it is big and very cheap and we did want a doerupper...... kids love it, it has a lot of nooks and crannies (and retro lino lol) and is close to everything. No room for a blackfaced sheep here tho ;(

...........................so dear readers no elranchoryan, more like un petite du ranchoryan (sp?! sorry lol)

....but it is warm and has a lot of character inside...and I CAN have chooks and grow veges and live 15 nmins away from some of the best beaches in the world......happy dance.

Did I mention cheap??????????????????????????????

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Very exciting. Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katiegirl, it is I guess, but is so left field I am left feeling a bit stunned. I cant wait to put down some roots, and luckily I like retro :)

    ReplyDelete