Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spring Sunday

Morning...errr.afternoon all......had a panic and broke into a sweat as the kids had been playing on the pooter and the keyboard wasnt working.......aarrhhhgggg




BUT..shh? do you hear that? ( shaddup puppy next door you're ruining my story!) no? well...thats because they've all gone to the BEACH with Grandma and Grandpa on the way to look at a sharesy's tinny boat........*contented sigh*

...playing Jack Johnson CD I got for my birthday, pottering around tweaking my reading corner....reading inspiring 'greenliving' books in my reading corner.....did 20mins of housework, well..it IS Sunday, and have sprinkled lavendar oil everywhere in the vague hope that it will bring peace and harmony to mankind or childkind on their return.....




ooh, and I ate chocky for breakfast with my 'cafe au lait'.... mmmmmm



Hope you are all able to have some chill out time today, all work and no play is no fun ;)



...off to make some Anzacs.......and MIGHT leave some for the 'others'!
 
 
PS. Kids want a pool.(raucous laughter on the inside from me......because it would be insensitive of me to laugh in their cute little faces...but a POOL? waaaay out of my budget or lifestyle list...and we have have some georgeous beaches in our neck of the woods...) so I think I have a solution, I am going to hunt for a vintage bath and make an 'outdoor bathroom' of sorts, so they can splash and play, and then they can water my banana's and heliconia patch......
 
......and on balmy summer eve's I can languish in my bathers with a glass of bubbly...........and pretend to be somewhere I'm not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment