Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Its happened.....*jaws music* I've become a NAG!!

It seems the laid back woman of my youth, who I was happy just 'being', has been replaced with a narky, order barking, blood pressurised volcanohead of a woman obsessed with 'getting there on time'......nothing it seems is good enough (words courtesy of KK himself) and when I first heard the whining about how I am behaving I poo poohed it, and thought to myself "BAH, toughen up and just DO the bloody *insert here whatever had been sensibly delegated* and I wont have to"....

but it just dawned on me that I DONT have to, do I? 

After all, the house wont fall apart REALLY will it?

and another thing...I notice the more I rant and rave the less the kids listen to me and the more my head feels like its going to pop....

so....this afternoon when the cheeky monkey decided to throw a king size tanty in Big W because I wouldnt buy him $100 man size 'Steve Irwin' boots for his character costume this Friday.......I decided to let him carry on, and the 'other' eyes were on HIM not ME....I kept cool and he cooled down a lot quicker than usual.....and he EVENTUALLY did go and fix up the water bottle fridge which was a casualty of his thrashing arms.........

so.......cool and calm, thinking *calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean*  and I am NOT going to NAG about the dishes ......but I'm not going to DO them either. 

Wish me luck

x

No comments:

Post a Comment