Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Monday, August 23, 2010

My 'reading' corner.

In a house full of need to do's, I felt the need to have a little  SPACE of my own, where I could catch the warm afternoon sun, enjoy a cup of tea and 'read'....or as is known to many...daydream.  This, like the rest of the old house is a work in progress and has been made up of mostly thrift shop finds, yesterday's wrought iron magazine rack still has the price tag on....thinking about painting that one white and see that lovely meat safe?  My Dad made that for me, how spoilt am I?  I am misusing it as a book shelf/gmaes cupboard atm, until I have enough space in the kitchen for it......note the ripped lino where Rosie Posy must have read my mind and thought she would HELP rip up the flooring to expose the old hardwood boards.......

I hope you have a place to escape, if only for a moment. x

Disclaimer: 1 x 5 y'olds grubby sock...I can't be everywhere now can I? 

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ the sock. I LOVE the white cupboard!
    It's a lovely little escape, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete