Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday sweet Sunday

Hi all, ssshhhhhhh.......*looks around* dont say anything, I was just getting stuff ready to make a lamb braise ( with mash of course) and DH took over....I picked the herbs, offered advice about how much of this and that but he has cooked dinner. Smells awesome, and I bet it tastes nicer having it made for me...mmmmmmmmmmm




but its our secret isnt it???



Hope everyone had an awesome Sunday. We had a quiet one, walked to the shops (much further than I thought....oops and quite hilly, but good for the butt...) got the paper and sat in a park enjoying the sunshine.
 
Tried to make the honeycomb as posted. But failed. As quickly as I hollered at my son to 'get that ball out of here' and then to reprimand DD9 about yelling at her brother (hmmmm yes I do see the similarity there) I caught it and it tasted bleeping AWFUL. Lucky though as today was the start of healthy lifestyle plan. Again. LOL, ohwell.

2 comments:

  1. Sound like a lovely cruisy Sunday, aren't they the best!
    LOL at the similarity, love it when we catch ourselves telling the girls not to yell, and then we notice we are yelling! But we excuse it by believing that 'we are the adults' which ofcourse gives us the right to preach not practise....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Kel, the old, "because I'm the Mummy, THATS why.....", which I swore I'd NEVER say......oh well, there's still hope ;)

    ReplyDelete