Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Risky business.....

has degenerated since King Kamehamaha ( yeah hubby likes to strut around in 'man' sarongs and call himself that lol!.......stems from a period of me trying to persuade him to go to Hawaii, now I dont want to go cos he's put me off, but thats a whole other story...) and I used to think we engaged in it.

Nowadays it involves me organising what I always hope in my utopian dreams will prove to be an enjoyable and fun engaging experience with BOTH of my kids. Usually starts out great but ends with them wrestling each other to the floor and rolling around doing various grapples for a mutually 'needed'(insert here).................... pencil colour, paper, scissors, or in todays case, glass bead colours.

We are making a lovely suncatcher for Grandma's birthday, to give early as she is leaving for our 'greener pastures' on 2 January to set up house and start her new job. The suncatcher is to remind her when she gets lonely that she is loved. AND to remind her to enjoy the peace and quiet NOW before I get there with the kids...only 1/2 joking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment