Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dont clean cars with sick kids!

Just as soon as little Peter Parker was feeling better, I somewhat foolishly decided it was 'time' to take a family trip to the carwash, for a much needed decent vacuum and wax....with a clever bribe of a 'treat' to ring in the non compliant members of the household.

It was very hot, kids were manky, King was cranky, but still I felt renewed as my car was being preened ( for the first time in a LONG time), and "Eileen" the car, as in 'come on Eileen', was glowing. It felt good to be a loving car owner.....

Then Dear Daughter started to whine, something about being hot and wanting to go home....
and before I could get to her and tell her to quit it, she puked all through my new clean car. Poor love.

I've learnt my lesson.

I think enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment