Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Year of the Metal Tiger


Happy New Year!!  I wish you and yours a safe and happy New Year full of promise! 

I, like so many I have spoken to lately, am glad to be seeing the back of 2009, which proved, for my family at least, to be a year of angst and profound loss.......but on reflection, also a year of suprising hope which brought with it teachings of gratitude.

I have many hopes for the Year of the Metal Tiger, and yet few 'resolutions'.....for some reason this day, and this year is significant to me as a new start, an opportunity to shed the pain of  lost hopes and futile regrets which have been clouding my family.  It is a year for bravery, for changes, for facing adversity together and for once, winning.   For me, it is to be a year for a new mindset, for letting go of the past and focusing on family and relationships.  A year for rellishing in the simple things, for forgiveness, for gratitude, for expressing and allowing myself to feel the love I am so blessed to be surrounded with.   I can almost feel the changes in the wind and am ready to rise to the challenge.  For 2010, the Year of the White Metal Tiger, is the year I will remember to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment