Sarchasm :' The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. '

.....love it!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ooh aaah eeek, cant walk, gardening injury...

I FINALLY tackled the weeding....I took on the entrance garden and lost.  I am covered in scratches and can hardly walk.....but it looks good, wish I'd done it sooner.  AND no sooner had I finished it that the monsoonal rains bucketed down, not sure if this was a blessing or curse as I had secretly been hoping my efforts would be 'rained out'.  I am working tonight at the old folks home, can just see me having to ask old Mrs 'Jones' to help ME up off the floor!

Memo to self, kneel dont squat, you arent 20-something anymore.....

And a little tip to anyone who cares to listen......if there are weeds around pineapple plants, they deserve to be a part of the landscape, and if you think otherwise, you will regret your decision......

No comments:

Post a Comment